HENRY CAVILL IN PUBLIC
I don’t post private or family Henry Cavill info and photos, i.e. photos taken by members of his family, or by his friends, or people of his personal circle on his own private time, or photos of his family members, or any indoors personal photos, with a few special exceptions. All the material below is from public places, Henry either posing or caught on candid paparazzi/fan photos.
- EVENTS (premieres, convensions, dinners, galas, various high profile events)
- GUEST APPEARANCES (VIP events, receptions, autograph singnings etc.)
- HANGING OUT (posing in restaurants, pubs, bars, parties, horse races, sports events etc.)
- CANDIDS (caught in airports, gymns, outdoors etc.)
- WITH FANS
EVENTS: Henry Cavill attending formal public events as a project participant or a distinguished guest.
— HIS OWN FILMS/TV-SHOWS’ PREMIERES:
- The Count of Monte Cristo premiere at El Capitan Theatre, Hollywood, California, USA (January 23, 2002).
- The Count of Monte Cristo premiere in Dublin, Ireland (March 23, 2002). [x]
- I Capture The Castle premiere at the Blend Bar/Shorts Gardens, London, UK (May 7, 2003).
- Stardust premiere at the Savoy Cinema, and after party at Floridita Abbey Street, Dublin, Ireland (September 22, 2007).
- The Tudors season 2 premiere at the Sheraton Hotel, New York City, USA (March 19, 2008).
- Whatever Works premiere during the 8th Tribeca Film Festival, at the Ziegfeld Theater, New York City, USA. Also visiting the DIRECTV Tribeca Press Center [x].(April 22, 2009).
- Immortals premiere at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE, Los Angeles, California, USA (November 7, 2011).
— OTHER FILMS’ PREMIERES:
- Ali G Indahouse premiere at the UGC Cinema, Dublin, Ireland (March 21, 2002).
- Death Proof premiere in Dublin, Ireland (September 14, 2007). [x]
- Fighting premiere after-party where he was sitting at a producer’s VIP table, at Marquee lounge, New York City, USA (April 20, 2009). [x]
- Sucker Punch premiere at Vue Cinema in Leicester Square, London, UK (March 30, 2011).
- WonderCon 2011 at the Moscone Convention Centre, San Francisco, California, USA (April 1-2, 2011).
- Comic-Con 2011 in San Diego, California, USA (July 23, 2011).
- Comic-Con 2012 in San Diego, California, USA (July 14, 2012).
— DINNERS, GALAS, FORMAL PARTIES:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala “Superheroes: Fashion And Fantasy” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, USA (May 5, 2008).
- Dinner in honour of Gucci’s creative director Frida Giannini hosted by Alexandra Shulman at the Saatchi Gallery in London, UK (April 1, 2009).
- Vanity Fair Party during the 8th Annual Tribeca Film Festival at the State Supreme Courthouse, New York City, USA (April 21, 2009).
- Chanel and Tribeca Film Festival Artists’ Dinner at the Odeon Restaurant, New York City, USA, (April 23, 2009).
- Gucci Masters International Jumping Competition at Paris Nord Villepinte, Paris, France (December 13, 2009). [x]
- Arthritis Foundation Gala for 2012 “Commitment to a Cure” Awards, chaired by Deborah Snyder (producer of Man of Steel, directed by her husband Zack Snyder), auctioning the “Man of Steel Experience” among other items, held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel, Beverly Hills, California, USA (October 25, 2012).
- Charles Finch & Chanel’s Pre-BAFTA Dinner, at Annabel’s Private Members Club, London, England, facing a crowd of fans while arriving and exiting (February 9, 2013).
- Tom Ford Cocktail Party, at Tom Ford store in Beverly Hills, California, USA, in support of “Project Angel Food”, with his girlfriend Gina Carano (February 21, 2013).
- “GREAT campaigh” British film Reception, at British Consul-General’s Residence in Los Angeles, California, USA, with his girlfriend Gina Carano (February 22, 2013).
- Vanity Fair Oscars after party, hosted by Graydon Carter at Sunset Tower, West Hollywood, California, USA, wearing Nigel Curtiss, with his girlfriend Gina Carano (February 24, 2013).
— VARIOUS HIGH PROFILE EVENTS:
- Goodwood Festival of Speed, “Young Guns – Born to Win” theme, celebrating McLaren’s support of the “GREAT” campaign as a guest passenger in the McLaren 12C GT3, Chichester, West Sussex, UK (July 1, 2012).
- Jubilee Tour of Elegance, Henry piloting the new McLaren 12C Spider on its global debut from the Kensington Palace to the Windsor Castle, UK, as an ambassador of the “Make Britain GREAT” campaign. As part of “The Windsor Castle Concours of Elegance 2012”, the “Octane Jubilee Tour” was a car rolling showcase in celebration of Her Majesty’s Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee, i.e. the Queen’s 60 years as monarch, featuring an automotive icon from each year. As the latest model, Henry Cavill’s 12C Spider concluded the parade, representing 2012, the Diamond year of The Queen’s reign. He was escorted by Gina Carano, their first unofficial public appearence together (September 9, 2012).
- 18th Annual Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, at Barker Hangar, Santa Monica, California, USA. Henry at the red carpet and the ceremony wearing Tom Ford, presenting the “Best Acting Ensemble” and “Best Young Actor/Actress” awards (the first ones to open the ceremony), along with Nina Dobrev. First official public appearence as a couple with his girlfriend Gina Garano, nominated for the “Best Actress in an Action Movie” award for Haywire (January 10, 2013).
- BAFTA 2013 (EE British Academy Film Awards), at the Royal Opera House in London, England. Henry at the red carpet with his girlfriend Gina Carano, wearing Tom Ford, and at the ceremony presenting the “Documentry” award along with Martin Freeman (February 10, 2013).
GUEST APPEARANCES: Henry Cavill attending informal public events as a guest, e.g.:
- Omega House Olympic events & parties, Soho, London, UK (August 2012). [x]
- Edwards Airforce Base autograph signing, California, USA (January 31, 2012). [x]
- “Jessie J Live In London” VIP reception at The Roundhouse, London, UK (August 4, 2012). [x]
HANGING OUT: Henry Cavill posing while hanging out in various public places on his own personal time, e.g.:
- Love Brunch parties at the Kensington Gardens, London, UK (Spring-Summer 2012).
- Longines Royal International Horse Show at the All England Jumping Course at Hickstead, West Sussex, UK (July 21, 2012).
CANDIDS: Henry Cavill caught in public spots, e.g.:
- Airports: Caught by paparazzi while walking through airports on various trips.
- Gyms: Caught outside gyms, posing with his trainers etc.
- Chateau Marmont: Meeting fans while leaving the “Chateau Marmont” hotel, Los Angeles, California, USA (January 29, 2012).
WITH FANS: Henry Cavill interacting and getting photographed with his fans.